Lorenzo's Oil This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Lorenzo's Oil" is a very powerful movie about a boy named Lorenzo, played by Zack O'Malley Greenburg, and his parents, played by Nick Nolte and Susan Sarandon. When Lorenzo is six years old, he is diagnosed with ALD, a disease that affects his brain. ALD can only affect boys and is passed from mother to son. When a boy is diagnosed with ALD, he usually has only two years to live.

Lorenzo's parents spend all their time in the library doing research on ALD. Finally it hits his father what is causing this disease.

"Lorenzo's Oil" is an absolutely fascinating movie. It is incredibly moving and I recommend it to everyone. n

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 5:58 pm
i love this so much!