The Program This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"The Program"

This movie is rated R. Those under 17 not admitted without an adult.

"The Program" is a movie starring James Caan as the head coach of a college football team. This picture takes you behind the scenes of those games which provide our entertainment on Saturday afternoons. It gives an up-close look at the money, time, and commitment invested in football by the coaches and players. The movie also gives us a fictitious yet realistic look at the players. Their commitment to studies, the special treatment the administration gives them, and how, in order to succeed in football, you need team work, is shown. I really enjoyed this movie. And just like the teams' defense, it will deliver a "bit hit" at the box office. n

Review by M. S., Brockton, MA

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 5:55 pm
i love this so much!