Dumb And Dumber | Teen Ink

Dumb And Dumber MAG

Want to see a movie that will make you laugh from the moment it starts until it ends? Well, boy do I have the perfect movie for you. This movie made me laugh as well as the rest of the people in the theater. I just couldn't control myself. This movie is just hysterical. It stars Jim Carrey, the ever-so-funny guy from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and The Mask, and Jeff Daniels as his best friend. In this film, these two guys are the dumbest people you will ever meet. The only question is who is dumber.

Jim Carrey is a limo driver who can't drive straight even if he wanted to. His roommate, Jeff Daniels, is a dog trainer who drives a van that is actually shaped like a dog. You just have to see the van to see just how ridiculous it looks.

In the movie, these two guys go cross-country to return a briefcase that belongs to this woman. But along the way they find themselves caught up in a lot of mischief.

In my opinion, this is the funniest film of the year. If you want to enjoy a good laugh, this is the film to see. But if you go, make sure you bring along some tissues, because you will be doing a lot of laughing. .

i love this so much!

on Sep. 30 2014 at 8:08 am
Bryan Danielson, Burton, Michigan
Dumb and Dumber is the best movie ever. It made me laugh so hard that I wasn't paying attention, and I ate hot peppers by mistake, so I had to wash down the hot peppers with ketchup and mustard. Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels did an excellent job acting and made me sing along when they sang mocking bird, a classic movie and on November 14th when the sequel comes out, I'm seeing it opening day with my best friend, with a big bucket of popcorn and a large soda, "I like it a lot."