Dumb And Dumber This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Want to see a movie that will make you laugh from the moment it starts until it ends? Well, boy do I have the perfect movie for you. This movie made me laugh as well as the rest of the people in the theater. I just couldn't control myself. This movie is just hysterical. It stars Jim Carrey, the ever-so-funny guy from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective and The Mask, and Jeff Daniels as his best friend. In this film, these two guys are the dumbest people you will ever meet. The only question is who is dumber.

Jim Carrey is a limo driver who can't drive straight even if he wanted to. His roommate, Jeff Daniels, is a dog trainer who drives a van that is actually shaped like a dog. You just have to see the van to see just how ridiculous it looks.

In the movie, these two guys go cross-country to return a briefcase that belongs to this woman. But along the way they find themselves caught up in a lot of mischief.

In my opinion, this is the funniest film of the year. If you want to enjoy a good laugh, this is the film to see. But if you go, make sure you bring along some tissues, because you will be doing a lot of laughing. .