IQ This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"What is better than a match made in heaven? How about a match made by Albert Einstein?" You may have heard this line from the movie IQ, but I can't think of a better way to summarize it.

IQ is a romantic comedy starring Meg Ryan, Tim Robbins and Walter Matthau, as Albert Einstein. Meg Ryan and Tim Robbins meet in Robbins' garage where he works as a mechanic and from their first encounter, he knows they were meant to be together. There is only one thing that stands in the way of this relationship - Ryan's fianc".

Meg Ryan plays the smart and somewhat snobby niece of the famous scientist Albert Einstein. She feels that it is only proper for her to marry someone who is intelligent.

Since Ryan's character will only take intellectually simulating people seriously, it is up to Einstein and his three friends to make the relationship work and to help Robbins through his meetings with Ryan. The plot can never go smoothly. Many obstacles stand in the way, including Ryan's constant probing questions of Robbins, tests to see if he is actually a genius and the interviews and questions on a scientific theory that Einstein actually wrote but Robbins is taking credit for. Without Einstein and his friends, Robbins would be lost in science, but with them, he might actually pull off being a genius and win Ryan's affection in the process.

If you are in the mood for a happy and light movie, this is definitely the one to see. It is appropriate for all ages. .