Seven | Teen Ink

Seven MAG

This movie is rated R. Those under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.

Recently I saw a movie called Seven. It stars Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman and Gweneth Paltrow, and let me tell ya, if you have a weak stomach, this is not the movie for you.

Brad Pitt plays a young detective who has just been assigned to a case with his partner (Morgan Freeman) that begins as a single murder. One by one, five people are killed for different reasons that are uncovered as the Seven Deadly Sins: Gluttony, Wrath, Pride, Greed, Lust, Envy and Sloth with each person falling into one of the categories. While all of this is going on, Pitt's young wife (Paltrow) and Freeman become friends, and Paltrow reveals to him that she is pregnant. Now, you're probably wondering about the other two victims, right? Well, that's part of the shock of the ending, and I'm not going to tell you, so I guess you're just going to have to go see it for yourself, huh?

Okay, well I made the movie sound ordinary and not very scary, but don't get me wrong, this is one of the scariest and goriest movies I have ever seen, and there is absolutely NOTHING ordinary about it! So, for all you people out there who are into the incredibly intense and amazingly horrifying movies ... get out there and see it now! .

i love this so much!