Strange Brew This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Of all the movies I have seen in my life there is one that I can never get enough of. It is one of those movies that you can watch as much as you like and you never get sick of it. This particular movie is a Canadian-made film called "Strange Brew." Now, now, just because it was made in Canada doesn't mean it isn't worth watching, it is actually a very amusing flick!

It's about two brothers, Doug and Bob Mackenzie, who at first seem to be two regular guys but by the end they're heroes. It all starts when they try to tell the head of a major brewery that they found a baby mouse in one of their beers. Instead of getting free beer (which was the original plan), they end up landing jobs at the brewery. Little did they know what kind of scandal they were up against. They get into plenty of trouble throughout the movie and with Bob and Doug, there is never a dull moment. I think that Rick Moranis does a commendable job playing Doug, adding a lot of humor because of his goofy portrayal.

This is a great movie if you and some friends are in the mood for a good laugh