Dead Man Walking This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Dead Man Walking is a brilliant film based on the Autobiography of Sister Helen Prejean.

Sister Helen Prejean is faced with the difficult task of counseling a death row inmate who is about to be executed in a matter of days.

The good thing about this film is how it manages to balance the grief of the family with the anguish of the murderer. Sister Prejean is caught in the middle trying to help the victims' family as well as the murderer.

Sean Penn and Susan Sarandon have excellent chemistry in this film. They barely touch because they're divided by glass and bars, and yet, ironically, the film is almost romantic.

The movie is excellent and will make you think about the death penalty.

Also, the music in this movie is beautiful. The songs "Face of Love" and "Long Road" are performed by Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam and Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan respectively. They might make you cry