Dangerous Minds This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Have you ever seen a movie that has had a real impact on your life? Recently I saw the "Dangerous Minds," which is on home video. Even though this movie is violent, I found it very touching. To tell you the truth, the reason I saw the movie was because I liked the song, "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio, the theme song. I saw the movie not really knowing what to expect.

The movie starts out with a teacher, Michelle Pfeiffer, trying to find a job as a student teacher. Instead she lands herself a full-time job as a teacher of high school kids raised in bad parts of the city. These kids had little or no discipline, but a lot of learning potential. The story goes on to tell about the teacher's troubles, and the troubles the kids have living where they do. This movie is funny and touching. I suggest that teenagers and adults alike rent this outstanding movie