The First Wives' Club This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

After viewing "The First Wives Club," I was left with a profound sense of happiness. Bette Midler, Diane Keaton, and Goldie Hawn gave a spectacular performance that filled me with awe. The interaction and personality of the characters was so believable, that I was thoroughly surrounded by the reality of their lives. The storyline portrays a group of friends that starting in college were very close, but in the years following, were separated by their family lives. However, they are once again reunited and soon form "The First Wives Club," after discovering each has lost their husband to a younger woman. It is at this point that director Hugh Wilson, demonstrates his great directing ability; while leading the audience through the triumphs and downfalls of each woman's plot against their ex-mates, he cleverly combines humor to keep a light-hearted overtone. With its' excellent talent, comedy, and realism,

"The First Wives Club" is a great movie for all