One Fine Day This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I recently saw the movie starring George Clooney and Michelle Pffeifer, "One Fine Day." Despite somewhat negative reviews, I thought it was a cute movie. If it wasn't Clooney and Pffeifer who stole the show, it was their adorable on-screen children. This movie is appropriate for all audiences and I highly recommend it, especially for Clooney fans.

The story brought the viewer a day in the life of two single parents. They meet while rushing to get their children to school. Unfortunately, they miss the bus for the field trip and are left to depend on each other to care for their children during the day. Meanwhile, they have conflicting meetings to go to, deadlines to meet, and a soccer game to get the kids to. After this, they still have to go home, cook dinner and go to bed so they can do it all the next day. The viewer can't help but fall in love with Pffeifer and Clooney by the end of the movie.

For anyone who wants a light, entertaining movie, this is two thumbs up