Evita This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If your view of Madonna is not too good, this movie will change your mind. "Evita," starring Madonna as Eva Peron, is fantastic. Her singing and acting definitely portray the real Eva with great enthusiasm. Madonna strives for people to realize her ability as a singer and actress. This role surely proves her desire. This is not only a movie for all those musical lovers, it is a film for everyone. Narrated by Antonio Banderas, as Che, this three-hour movie moves along faster than you think. Madonna and Antonio carry the story singing their way to fame.

The story begins with Madonna as a poor, rejected child in a secluded family. It then shows how her life changes drastically. She goes from audition to audition, finally spotted by a wealthy politician, Peron. Peron, a rich leader of Argentina, is responsible for Eva's fame and glory. The movie ends with Che standing over the tomb of Eva, while the people of Argentina mourn.

"Evita" is filled with up-beat songs and wonderful performers. If you feel like going to a good movie, buy a ticket to "Evita," and I'm positive you will be pleased.