The Rock This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Every once in a while you see one of those movies with the perfect blend of actors and a perfect plot. "The Rock" is one of those movies. The plot is absolutely terrific, with a good, clear storyline and some nice twists and turns. There is excellent action and suspense. If you watch it, I promise you will not be bored for more than five minutes. The movie has a fairly long running time (2 hours), which is perfectly fine, because there is never a second you wish you were doing anything else, or spent your money elsewhere.

The acting is terrific. Sean Connory, Ed Harris, and Nicholas Cage are sensational. They are probably the best acting trio I have ever seen. All three seem like they were perfect for the role they played. All in all, this is the best movie I have ever seen in my life. I give it five out of five stars. The only drawback is that I feel this movie may not be suitable for children under the age of 12, due to lots of violence and a lot of profanity

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 5:12 pm
i love this so much!