Air Force One | Teen Ink

Air Force One MAG

"Air Force One" is another of Harrison Ford's thrilling, action-packed films in the tradition of "The Fugitive," "Clear and Present Danger," and "The Devil's Own." A group of Russian rebels overtake the airplane of the President of the United States, better known as Airforce One. Ford, as President, secretly remains aboard the plane to rescue his family and fellow officers.

The Russian rebels are seeking revenge on the Americans because the American military had captured the rebel's leader. These psychotic Russians will do anything to get their leader back. The rebels outsmart the Americans by asking for a trade: the plane for the rebels' leader.

When the rebels first take over the plane, Ford's officers lead him to the escape pod to avoid his capture. Forfeiting his chance for escape from the plane, Ford willingly hides on board to help his family.

This movie, filled with suspense, takes you for the ride of your life. Ford does an outstanding job as the fearless president. The nonstop intensity of this film is remarkable.

This movie is rated R. All those under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.

AnthonyXavierScales, Clinton, Mississippi

One man with a head on his shoulders is worth a dozen without.

I looooovvveeeddd this movie.  But, to be honest, I think the president was a bit stupid.  You can't worry about personal relationships between people who knew the risks.