Marvin's Room This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I usually don't see many videos, but a few days ago I saw one that was pretty cool. "Marvin's Room" has a little bit of everything, from humor to emotion.

The movie is about a boy named Hank, played by Leonardo DiCaprio, who is in and out of psychiatric hospitals because of the trouble he gets into. He is allowed to leave the hospital to visit his aunt who he has never seen who is dying from leukemia. He has to make the decision whether or not he will be tested for a bone marrow match because his aunt needs a transplant. She ends up teaching him what it is to love someone and what it is to be loved back.

Part of what made this movie so great is how the movie dealt with situations that happen in real life. It really gets you into it when it is something that could happen to anyone.

This movie also has its flaws. There are a couple of parts that don't fit in, and the ending is a little disappointing. I think more could have been added.

All is all, this is a great movie, though. I liked it a lot and wouldn't mind renting it again. I suggest that others see it too