Romeo And Juliet This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

According to most people who have seen the old movie, or read the book, it was boring! It was hard to understand and you just wanted to do something else. Well, the new movie is much better. It has all of the main parts just as Shakespeare wrote them. In this movie though, you won't want to leave.

The new movie of "Romeo and Juliet' stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Danes. It is action-packed, romantic, and suspenseful! The movie is based in the 1990s. Every one of the characters speaks in the original dialect, which makes it seem like it is back in the 1800s, but it isn't!

The movie is easier to understand, but still is hard. You end up paying more attention because the actors and actresses are fun to watch.

I had to see the movie twice. The first time I really listened and understood the whole idea of the story, because I had never seen or read anything by Shakespeare before. The second time I watched it to enjoy it, because I knew what they were talking about. I also picked up some things I hadn't noticed at first. On top of that, I also enjoyed the style!

All in all, I loved this movie. I highly recommend it, and the soundtracks, to everyone. There are two soundtracks, I like the first better. All of the music goes well with the story. .

Sadia123456 said...
Movie is cool.u saw the movie.

starboy said...
we wached this movie last year not bad very kewl

Sadia123456 replied...

dsagcdjnwkc

russianreader replied...
i thought the movie was very bad and made the story kind of weird. It seemed like a low budget movie, not very good acting...and just overall very odd. I thought the portrayal of some characters was very odd...I enjoyed reading the original book better.