007: Tomorrow Never Dies | Teen Ink

007: Tomorrow Never Dies MAG

By Anonymous

   Recently, "007: Tomorrow Never Dies," a fast-paced, action-packed, adventure movie came out - on New Year's Eve. The film takes place in the present with James Bond spying on men illegally selling foreign missiles. The movie begins with three high-speed chases on jets, large explosions and minor fights. This is vital to the film and hints at the action yet to come.

This James Bond movie features all new equipment for Bond's convenience. For example, there is a special BMW that can travel by the touch of his fingers. This car is involved in one of the most exciting chase scenes in any of Bond's movies. He is able to control the direction of his car from the back seat by using his hand-held control.

"007: Tomorrow Never Dies" also features a new character, Oualin, a Japanese spy. The director's idea for a new character is very creative. However, at times, Oualin gets in the way and detracts from Bond's screen time which the audience expects. Reluctantly, they become allies and learn to work together while handcuffed to each other. In fact, Oualin is involved in one of the most tense scenes of the movie.

"007: Tomorrow Never Dies" is a must-see and is by far the best James Bond film of them all. It grasps your attention and keeps you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end, guaranteed! Indeed, Pierce Brosnan does an extraordinary job at portraying James Bond even though many of your parents may miss Sean Connery. Do not wait for this to come out on video. It will be better in the theatre. Two thumbs way up! .