Titanic | Teen Ink

Titanic MAG

As the turquoise-blue waves splash over the screen, and the suspense builds, you watch in amazement as the ship breaks in two, and crashes into the ocean, taking hundreds with it. You hold your breath in moments of absolute fear, when gunshots ring through your ears, and it's possible that the main character is dead. And, you may find yourself in tears when you think two star-crossed people may never see each other again.

"Titanic" is a fast-paced, suspenseful movie filled with adventure, and a dash of romance. The movie immediately pulls you in, connecting you with the characters, bringing out a lot of emotion. The movie is beautiful to watch, a whirlwind of color, with amazing shots of the ship, both above and underwater. Although it is long, it doesn't feel over three hours because the story moves quickly and is interesting.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet star as Jack and Rose, two passengers aboard the unsinkable ship. Rose is engaged, and from a wealthy family, while Jack is a free-spirited, third-class passenger, out to enjoy life. Jack saves Rose from an unfortunate experience, and two very different people fall in love in a Romeo and Juliet-style romance. But, Rose's fiance and the tragedy of the ship may jeopardize their happiness.

I truly enjoyed this movie, and would recommend it to anyone. This movie was unpredictable - when you thought something was going to happen, there was a surprising twist. The action, suspense, plot twists, romance, and great actors all make it a movie worth seeing..

i love this so much!