U.S. Marshals This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Recently, I saw "U.S. Marshals." This is atrue action-packed movie with some terrific talent in it. The stars,Tommy Lee Jones and Wesley Snipes, have proven they have what it takesto get the job done. In "U.S. Marshals," they go all out andit is fantastic.

The film is about a serious marshal, played byJones, who is trying to capture a criminal, played by Snipes. Thecriminal is skilled, and at times gets the best of the impatient lawman.On the other hand, the marshal also uses his guile to get the convict toplay into his hands. However, it always seems as if Snipes finds a wayto ruin Jones' plans.

I would most definitely recommend this filmto any true action-lover out there. It will keep you on the edge of yourseat the entire time. The combination of outstanding acting, a terrificplot and exciting events makes this movie one of the best to see rightnow. So go see "U.S. Marshals." I guarantee you won't bedisappointed.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 4:52 pm
i love this so much!