I Still Know What You Did Last Summer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I recently, saw "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer." Let me tell you, I'm a big movie freak and saw the first one, but this one blew me away! It is much better - with more blood, gore and definitely more screams! If you're a movie buff, this is worth waiting in line for. Jennifer Love Hewitt is back as Julie James - a sophomore in college. She is even more paranoid of the evil fisherman who stalked her in North Carolina. Ray Bronson (played by Freddie Prinze Jr.) is back, still in a relationship with Julie, wanting to get things back to the way they were. Stuck in her horror, Julie can't come to grips with the notion that the mean old fisherman is dead. Julie's best friend Karla (played by pop singer Brandy) wins a trip for four to the Bahamas from a local radio station. Julie is invited, along with Ty, Karla's boyfriend (Mekhi Phifer, also seen in Brandy and Monica's "The Boy Is Mine" video), and Ty's friend. They are off to the beautiful island where the only hitch is that they arrive on the last day before the "bad season." This means rain, rain and more rain. Everything goes smoothly until bodies start popping up and they find themselves fighting for their lives as the evil fisherman is up to his old games. There is one catch: the fisherman, has a little helper - but you're just going to have to watch the movie to figure that one out! .