Meet Joe Black This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you met Death? If he came and talked to you, what would you do? What would you think about the value of life and how would you finish yours? "Meet Joe Black" is a strange yet reflective movie about the intricacies of the human regard toward life and death.When a corporate executive (Anthony Hopkins) is visited by "Death" in the form of a human named Joe Black (Brad Pitt), he must decide what he is going to do with the last weeks of his life. Joe Black wants a glimpse of what it is like to be alive, so he follows him around, experimenting with his newfound senses. The plot turns very strange when Death falls in love with this man's daughter (Claire Forlani) and he himself must make a difficult decision on how to leave things on Earth."Meet Joe Black" is a very contemplative movie. It's pretty long and takes a while before you understand the meaning. It reflects on the human value of life and fear of death. It actually opens your perspective a little. I would recommend "Meet Joe Black" to anyone who enjoys movies that are new, different and a little strange..

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:45 pm
i love this so much!