Monty Python and the Holy Grail This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If you like films that make you laugh, this is for you. By the titleyou can see it is a movie that makes fun of the story of King Arthurand his Knights of the Round Table. This is one of the funniestvideos by the Monty Python crew. If you have never heard of MontyPython, they were a group of four guys on a television skit show, whoalso made six movies. One of the funny things about their movies isthat almost every character (including women) with a speaking part isplayed by one of the four guys. They made these films in the 1970's,so they might be found in video stores and are worth looking for.Monty Python stopped making movies and television when one of thecrew died. They are, in my eyes, the founding fathers of goodtelevision comedy. Other great movies include "Monty Python andthe Meaning of Life" and "Monty Python - the Life ofBrian."

Jessica G. said...
Feb. 14, 2009 at 4:02 am
I love this movie so much! It has the best quotable lines in it!