Fast and Furious 6, Action at its best | Teen Ink

Fast and Furious 6, Action at its best

January 20, 2014
By Austin Konen SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Austin Konen SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

The Fast and Furious series has been one of the best action movie series. The main characters have been in every movie, Paul Walker, Vin Diesel, and Jordana Brewster. The one movie all of them weren't in was Fast and Furious Tokyo drift, Paul Walker wasn’t in that movie, same with Jordana. Paul Walker has been the main character along with Vin Diesel in almost every movie. Those two have made a name for themselves, especially in their newest movie: Fast and Furious 6.

Fast and Furious 6 was filmed in England. Some of the main characters other than Paul Walker and Vin Diesel are Dwayne Johnson, Tyrese Gibson, Jordana Brewster, and Michelle Rodriguez are just some of the main characters.

This movie has had a great impact on me because I love action type movies, especially ones with cool cars and racing for life or death, it kind of gets me pumped to watch it when i know thats going to be in the movie.
That’s exactly what this movie is about, it’s all about fighting for life or death because Vin diesels crew is put in a situation to save the military from losing their chip thats worth 3 billion dollars.

My favorite part about this movie was when all of the vin diesels team reunited because its always nice to see them join again and see how they react to seeing each other again, its usually a funny moment.

My least favorite part about this movie has to be the unrealisticness of the movie because there are plenty of parts that you can tell are really fake and can't be done in real life and I don't really like that in a movie. Movies in my opinion have to have a good amount of realisticness in it.

But all in all this movie was a great movie, I give it two thumbs up because its the type of movie that keeps you interested.