The Bone Collector | Teen Ink

The Bone Collector MAG

"The Bone Collector" is athrilling movie about a serial killer who leaves clues about when andwhere the next murder will happen.

The lead detective on thecase, Lincoln Rymes (Denzel Washington), left paralyzed from anaccident, tries to crack the case from his bed with the help ofhigh-tech equipment and assistance from the New York Police Depart-ment.When a policewoman arrives at the scene of the first murder and does agood job collecting evidence, Detective Rymes urges her to be hisassistant, resulting in her having a big part in solving thecase.

This movie really makes you pay attention to the facts ofthe case and keeps you involved. It's edgy and well written; the scriptis really clever. There were a few gory scenes, but not too many.Despite them,"The Bone Collector" is a thrillingmystery.

The end takes a dramatic twist as the killer isrevealed. "The Bone Collector" is definitely exciting.

This movieis rated R. Those under 17 must be accompanied by anadult.

BabySnickers15 SILVER, Columbus, Ohio

"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying" ~Michael Jordan~
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" ~Franklin Delano Roosevelt~

Love The movie and jsyk im only 14 and was NOT accompanied by an adult when I saw this I was with my bf and gf at the time and we were all 11.