Mystery, Alaska This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I didn't havevery high expectations for this movie; I thought it would be the typical story of a Cinderella team beatingthe odds. I was completely wrong. It was unlike any other movie about a heroic sports team coming fromlast place to win the championship with three seconds left.

Mystery is a small, remote town inAlaska. Its citizens have a weekly hockey game with its best players, making it an honor to be on the team.Sports Illustrated writes an article about the town's traditions, and the players' challenge to take on anyonewilling to come to Mystery. This challenge is accepted, not just by amateurs, but by the New York Rangers!There are many problems arranging this game, but it finally happens.

This was a very good movie,one of the best I have seen this year. It had the right amount of humor and plot, and was well balanced andunique. I rate it four stars out of five.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 4:21 pm
i love this so much!