Pitch Black This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Are you scared of the dark? If you are,"Pitch Black" is for you, with flesh-eating monsters, winged death and, ofcourse, pitch black.

A passenger plane en route to a distant planet ishit by a meteor shower and crash lands. Riddick (Vin Diesel), a convict who hasalready escaped from three prisons and is on his way to a fourth, gets free fromhis restraints.

Riddick and the other crash survivors discover there areother creatures on the planet when one is eaten while digging a hole. The planetis growing darker and darker by the hour, and they try to find a way off beforeit goes pitch black.

"Pitch Black" is full of dazzling specialeffects and nonstop entertainment, though there are gory death scenes.

Ifyou are looking for a good horror/sci-fi flick, want to be scared and kept insuspense, I suggest "Pitch Black." That is, unless you're scared of thedark.

This movie is rated R.All those under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.