Center Stage This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
   "Center Stage" is one ofthe best movies I've seen in a while. At first I thought it would justbe a film about a bunch of ballet dancers, but it is a whole lotmore.

Jody Sawyer (Amanda Schull) is accepted into the AmericanBallet Academy. At the end of the year all the dancers will perform andsix will be chosen to join the American Ballet Company, one of the bestin the world. Jody has some problems with her technique, and is clearlynot the best dancer, but there's something about her that gets people'sattention. Unfortunately for Jody, the casting director is not impressedwith her. Her luck improves when a choreographer writes his own balletwith Jody, whom he has taken a special liking to, as the lead. She givesa beautiful performance and her career takes a twist.

This moviehas romance, heartbreak and great dancing. I recommend "CenterStage" to all who have a dream.