Little Nicky This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
   "Little Nicky," starring Adam Sandler, is anoutrageously funny film that induces nonstop laughter. It is about shy, insecureNicky's quest to overcome the brains and brawn of his two older brothers in orderto prevent them from claiming their father's throne in Hell. To do so, he musttravel to Earth to stop them from corrupting innocent people's souls and creatinga Hell of their own. All the while, his father languishes in Hell, and willcontinue to do so until all three sons return home, providing Nicky with theinspiration he needs to succeed.

The movie has a variety of characters,ranging from blind preachers to Satan-worshipping sidekicks. And, aside fromentertaining the audience, one can view a different perspective of the devil. Heis usually portrayed as a hateful, soul-quenching beast, but in this movie, he isdepicted as a reasonable and honorable man. Do not, however, think that he letssinners escape unscathed!

All in all, this is an exceedingly entertainingfilm that I recommend to any comedy aficionado.