Runaway Bride This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Garry Marshall has done it again. In "RunawayBride," he brings one of Hollywood's most famous couples back to the bigscreen. Julia Roberts and Richard Gere reunited for the 1999 box office smashalmost 10 years after their hit, "Pretty Woman."

MaggieCarpenter (Roberts) has one big problem with commitment. She gets to the churchon time, but as soon as she starts down the aisle, runs away. Ike Graham (Gere)writes a story for USA Today about Maggie's inability to commit. She doesn't carefor it too much, and when Ike shows up in her home town, things don't go well.The action heats up from there.

"Runaway Bride" also stars JoanCusack, Rita Wilson, Paul Dooley, Hector Elizondo and Garry Marshall himself. Themovie was a great way to bring Roberts and Gere together again and I recommend itto anyone who loves romantic comedies and liked "Pretty Woman."