Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas," starringJim Carrey, was very enjoyable and worth seeing. I wasn't sure what to expect,but when the movie started, everything fell into place. Carrey was perfect forthe part. Everyone in the movie was excellent and I enjoyed the additions to theoriginal story.

There is one thing I don't like - the Whos. They arevery busy, confusing, strange-looking and nothing like I expected. The Whos arevery different from those in the book and animated movie. When I read the book, Igot a feeling of low-key Whos, but those in the movie are just the opposite. Ittook some time to get used to them but they're alright after a while. Overall,the movie is delightful and I recommend it. It is a classic everyone will enjoy.