Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

All I can say about this movie is "Wow!" Themartial arts make Jackie Chan look like a wimp; the moves are so unique and fastyou won't believe your eyes. To coincide with the actual moves, the weapons(swords, hooks, sticks and knives) are a huge addition to the movie. Also, foryou romance-driven individuals, there is a love story interwoven with the actionscenes.

There are, however, a few odd things in the movie that may turnsome people off. The characters live in a fantasy world where they can float fromplace to place. That is cool in itself, but sometimes it gets a little excessive.Also, there is a 20-minute flashback in the middle of the movie that, once Ifinally realized was a flashback, seemed like it really didn't have a purpose.Nonetheless, "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" is worth the money, ifyou don't mind reading subtitles.