Thirteen Days This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Thirteen Days" accurately depicts the eventsin chronological order during the Cuban Missile Crisis, 13 of the most terrifyingdays in U.S. history. This is probably the best history-based film since"Saving Private Ryan."

"Thirteen Days" begins in thesuburbs during the Kennedy Administration and takes you through the epic timelinethat could have led to the third world war but didn't, due to some fast thinkingon the part of many people in Washington, D.C.

This movie is rated PG-13and I give it 8 out of 10 stars. It is a must-see if you are the least bitinterested in movies about drama and history. Go see it!

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 3:56 pm
i love this so much!