Josie and the Pussycats This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Josie and the Pussycats" is one of the mostentertaining movies I have seen in a while. The characters are extremely diverseand well-played. Rachael Leigh Cook, Tara Reid and Rosario Dawson play Josie,Melody, and Valerie, three small-town girls recruited to become rock starsbecause of a freak accident. The girls go through the necessary primping andplanning to become stars, endure the strains of stardom going to their heads, getmobbed by fans, and survive fiery accidents.

The music is catchy with hiplyrics. There are funny moments throughout the movie; I could watch this moviemany more times and not be bored. "Josie and the Pussycats" is one ofthe most enjoyable movies out there, and trust me, I see a lot ofmovies.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 3:51 pm
i love this so much!