Catching Fire | Teen Ink

Catching Fire

By Erin-Says-Rawr13 SILVER, Browns Summit, North Carolina
Erin-Says-Rawr13 SILVER, Browns Summit, North Carolina

Catching Fire also known as the Hunger Games Two. Well as usual I loved this movie. The director did an amazing job capturing all of the action from the book. Suzanne Collins did an amazing job setting the scene for the moive also. The drama for the girls was also repaid for the guys by all the action. It's a great movie to see as a couple or with your family. i give it four out of five stars. It was a little shocking for the people who read the books though. If you're like me you notice even the smallest changes. For example how in The Hunger Games Katniss is supposed to be deaf in one ear due to the explosion. But in the second book a minor change is Katniss saving Gale from his beating but, I won't ruin the suprise. I read all of the books so I wasn't all that shocked. But for the people who haven't read the books you're in for a wonderful treat when the third and final movie MockingJay comes out. Great job to all of the actors and actresses, the producers, and even the extras. Your hard work paid off big time.