Finding Forrester This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
   Based on the story of J. D. Salinger,author of The Catcher In the Rye, "Finding Forrester" tells the storyof a developing friendship between a young inner-city guy named Jamal Wallace(Rob Brown) and a man nicknamed "The Window" (Sean Connery), who isnever seen in public.

This story of friendship in the making begins whenJamal and "The Window" meet in a rather amusing, yet illegal way. Theyare brought together by Jamal's passion for writing. The bond between the two isoften tested by both. Jamal, who tries to get the very secretive"Window" to open up causes a bit of turmoil. "The Window,"really the famous author William Forrester, pushes Jamal by trying to get areaction out of him with racial comments. Although the two are an odd pair andoften annoy one another, they still have a friendship.

Jamal is anextremely intelligent young man, but lands himself in hot water when his teachersays a story he wrote is plagiarized. Jamal seeks help from Forrester; he is theonly one who can explain what really happened. The only problem is that thereclusive writer would have to go public to help Jamal.

What Forresterdecides to do about his friend may shock you. I recommend you see "FindingForrester."

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

Gokulover said...
that was cool