Zoolander This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

WhenI first saw the previews for "Zoolander," I thought it looked like anyother comedy that gave away all its funny jokes in the trailers. After readingreviews calling it the "funniest movie of the year," I decided to seeit. I was not disappointed.

"Zoolander" chronicles theadventures of male supermodel Derek Zoolander (played with comic genius by BenStiller) after he loses out on what would be his fourth consecutive male model ofthe year award to newcomer Hansel (Owen Wilson).

After an embarrassingmoment when Zoolander believes he has won, he begins contemplating retirement andstarting a foundation for kids who can't read "good." Meanwhile, arogue fashion designer named Mugatu (Will Ferrell) plots to brainwash Zoolanderso he will assassinate the president of Malaysia, who is planning to bring an endto child labor.

As you can probably ascertain, "Zoolander" isnot a movie that requires anyone to think on a deep level. The plot is simplisticyet exaggerated, making it obvious that the only thing it aims for is comedy.Nevertheless, "Zoolander" is worth seeing.

"Zoolander"provides many of its nonstop laughs through hilarious satire of the world of malemodeling. Many jokes revolve around Zoolander's patented"looks."

If you are looking for a movie with a complex ortwisted plot, "Zoolander" is not for you. If you just want to go outand have a good time with your friends, however, you can't afford to miss thiscomic gem.