Ocean's Eleven | Teen Ink

Ocean's Eleven MAG

Thismovie is not as new as it seems. It is actually a remake. I watched both the oldand new versions, and the new one is by far the better of the two. The olderversion is very chatty and slow. This version keeps you guessing from the startabout what crazy thing might happen next. I believe a lot of it has to do withthe cast, which includes George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts (as well asMatt Damon). They work together beautifully.

Clooney plays thecharismatic Danny Ocean, a convict who gets out of jail and gathers a crew ofeleven for a major heist to get back at the man who "stole" his wife.Pitt plays Danny's right-hand man and close friend who teaches famous people howto play poker. The beautiful and talented Roberts plays Ocean's wife, or ex-wife,or wife again; it varies. Shortly after Ocean is freed from jail he violates hisparole and leaves for Atlantic City to find Pitt and share his out-of-this-worldplot. Pitt tells him it is impossible and cannot be done. Eventually, Oceanconvinces Pitt to join him and he gathers his crew. His plan? To rob three Vegascasinos in one night.

"Ocean's Eleven" is a very good movie,especially if you like action and adventure, and the all-star cast doesn't hurt,either. I highly recommend you see "Ocean's Eleven."