Ice Age This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If you are looking for an entertaining movie, "Ice Age" is a great one tosee. The animated story takes place 20,000 years ago when three very differentanimals are separated from their herds and join together to return a lost humanbaby to its family.

It all begins when Sid, a kind-hearted sloth who,with his ignorance and speech impediment, adds much laughter to the movie. Hefinds a human baby on a riverbank and plans to return it to his family. Manny, amammoth, knows Sid is unable to take care of himself, let alone a baby human, andoffers to accompany Sid on his journey. Soon they run into a saber-toothed tigernamed Diego who claims he wants to help them, but has an ulterior motive.Unexpectedly, the three form a strong friendship that is put to the test whenthey run into the rest of Diego's pack.

This movie is filled withwell-known voices, including Ray Romano, (Manny), John Leguizamo (Sid) and DenisLeary (Diego).

"Ice Age" is great for all ages, providing plentyof laughs, but also some heart-touching drama. This animated film is a must foryour movie collection. I know it is going to become part of mine.