Signs | Teen Ink

Signs MAG

If you are one of those people whobelieve you'll eventually find yourself face to face with an alien, then"Signs" is for you. The thing that makes this movie so exciting is thesuspense the producer adds to every scene.

Mel Gibson stars in the roleof Graham Hess, a loving father and former minister whose wife has died in atragic accident. A farmer and family man, Graham's world spirals out of controlwhen he discovers an intricate series of circles and lines carved into hiscornfield. With his brother and two small children, Graham must confront themystery and question everything he believes.

The film is a departure forGibson and allows him to show off both his comedic and dramatic talents. Gibson'scharacter travels from the ardent spirituality incumbent with his role as aminister, to denial and disbelief after his family is ripped apart by his wife'sdeath. With the appearance of the crop circles, his confusion is heightened andhis character's spiritual turmoil creates tension among his children and hisbrother.

"Signs" is a film about spirituality, faith and belief.If you see it, I'm sure you will not regret it.

i love this so much!