Red Dragon | Teen Ink

Red Dragon MAG

"Warning! Hannibal "The Cannibal" Lecter is back and more frightening than ever!

In this remake of the Michael Mann film "Manhunter," SirAnthony Hopkins pulls off a third spine-tingling performance as the cannibalisticserial killer.

The film begins with the arrest of the notorious Hannibal.The detective who arrests him, Agent Will Graham (Edward Norton) is sopsychologically disturbed by the arrest that he quits police work. Soon after, anew killer emerges who calls himself Red Dragon. This killer is clever, originaland sick! He attacks families apparently at random, which baffles thepolice.

Agent Graham, who is enjoying his new life, is summoned by the FBIto help them get inside Red Dragon's head and find him before he strikesagain.

After giving the FBI all the help he can, Agent Graham realizesthat to catch a killer, you have to think like one, and who better to do thatthan Hannibal Lecter? This means that for the second time in three films,Hannibal taunts the police with psychological mind games to find akiller.

Sticking close to the plot of the book by Thomas Harris, the filmgoes where the previous two films did not: into the childhood of the killer.Getting to see why the killer is motivated to do the things he does is what makesthis prequel stand out.

In a brilliant combination of terror, suspenseand humor, the film never ceases to entertain. With award-worthy performances byEdward Norton, Ralph Fiennes, Harvey Keitel and, of course, Sir Anthony Hopkins,"Red Dragon" is one of the year's best films.

This movie israted R.

i love this so much!