Lilo and Stitch This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"Liloand Stitch" is the kind of movie a person could watch over and over againand never get sick of.

"Lilo and Stitch" tells a tale of afamily made up of Nani and her younger sister Lilo. Nani is forced to work tosupport both herself and Lilo, who always gets into trouble. Nani's left with notime for herself. Then David comes into Nani's life, and allows her to rememberwhat love is.

With Nani occupied with David, Lilo is a lonely Hawaiiangirl looking to make friends. She adopts a dog whom she names Stitch, but he isreally a genetic experiment that escaped from his home planet. With Lilo's help,Stitch learns to love and be loved. Lilo's strong belief in ohana - family -makes Stitch a member of Nani and Lilo's family, a family where no one gets leftbehind or forgotten.

This family's struggle to maintain itself teaches usthat love can conquer all. It's not just for children, either. It is anexceptionally well-written movie, and provides an hour and a half of laughter. Iloved it.

beautifulspirit This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 26, 2012 at 6:42 am
This movie had something in it for everybody. Humor, family, love, and the hard times we all experience. I remember crying when I saw it in theaters.