Tuck Everlasting This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"TuckEverlasting" is a must-see movie. Heart-warming scenes, an amazing plot andimaginative elements make this outstanding. Alexis Bledel and Jonathan Jackson doa phenomenal job portraying two love-struck teens torn between family and asecret.

Jesse (Jonathan Jackson) is the youngest in a family who havedrunk spring water from the bottom of the earth, causing them to have everlastinglife. The Tucks, realizing that everlasting life is not a blessing, want thisspring to remain a secret.

When Jesse sees Winnie (Alexis Bledel) in thewoods, he falls in love with her. The Tucks keep Winnie for a while, fearing thatshe will reveal their secret and she grows so fond of them that she wants to staywith Jesse forever. Unfortunately, Winnie's parents find her and throw the Tucksin jail for kidnapping.

Winnie helps get the Tucks out of jail, and Jessetells her to drink from the spring, promising her that he will come back for herwhen his family is safe. Winnie must decide between staying with Jesse foreternity, or living the life she was meant to. Years pass before Jesse canreturn, but he keeps his promise.

But did Winnie really drink from thespring?