Enough This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

JenniferLopez and Billy Campbell take off in this thriller directed by Michael Apteel."Enough" is about a wife (Lopez) trying to save her daughter andherself from an abusive husband (Campbell) by moving away and continuallychanging her identity.

For the most part I liked this movie, but itwasn't as much of a thriller as the previews made it look. The commercialsrevealed all the scary, thrilling parts so there were few surprises. The plot isa little drawn out and the audience is quickly bored with the monotony of hereveryday life.

This wasn't the best role for Lopez. In "The WeddingPlanner," she was on top of all her emotions, but here, in the scenes whereshe's supposed to be scared and upset, Lopez takes it too far and tries too hard.Somehow, though, she still makes most of the scenes appear believable. Lopez hasthe strength to make her roles come together and seem truthful and that helps herin all her movies.