Shanghai Knights This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Unknown
   Ifyou're looking for a great way to spend some time, "Shanghai Knights,"the sequel to "Shanghai Noon," is blasting its way into theaters withawesome action and comedy.

Jackie Chan stars as Chan Wang and Owen Wilsonis Roy O'Bannon in this flick that has the same great features as the first one:fight scenes and hilarious bloopers.

The movie begins with Chan Wangcatching yet another criminal in the Old West. The scene then shifts to China,where his father is murdered while the Imperial Seal is being stolen. We are alsointroduced to Wang's sister, Lin, who tracks the murderer to Victorian England.Wang and O'Bannon make their way to England, setting the scene for a movie fullof twists.

With the fight scenes by Chan and the wisecracks from Wilson,this film is most definitely one you don't want to miss. My only negativecomments concern the plot. It is a little confusing and tough to follow, but thisis masked by the action and comedy.