Radio This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

This poignant and compelling movie truly touched my heart.

Cuba Gooding, Jr. plays Radio, a mentally challenged person who is a friend to all in his small South Carolina town. He experiences tough times with some of the high-school football players, but becomes a good friend to the coach (Ed Harris).

I could really relate to how Radio's actions affected the townspeople. I am related to a mentally and physically disabled young man, and to know the hardships he experiences every day breaks my heart. He can't communicate with words, but I almost always understand his message. The movie made me realize that people should appreciate what they have and accept those who don't have the same gifts. I hope viewers of this compelling film were affected and touched by the theme and overall moral. .

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 2:56 pm
i love this so much!