The Missing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"The Missing" is an excellent movie about Maggie (Cate Blanchett), a woman forced to raise her two daughters alone in the late 1800s in the Southwest. One (Evan Rachel Wood) is kidnapped by a psychopath who has been killing girls.

Blanchett is compelled to seek her father (Tommy Lee Jones), whom she hasn't spoken to because of what a ruthless hunter he is, to help, save and track down her daughter.

Director Ron Howard does an excellent job of capturing all aspects of the classic Western and the epic cowboy movie. Jones does an excellent job playing yet another cowboy. Blanchett is terrific as a mother who has lost her child. I give this movie five stars. .

This movie is rated R.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:54 pm
i love this so much!