13 Going on 30 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Jenna Rink is a lonely 13-year-old who longs to be accepted, especially by the "six chicks" who rule her junior high. Jenna would do almost anything to be accepted, even be mean to her best friend Matt.

After the six chicks play a nasty joke on Jenna, she wishes she could be 30. Voila, she wakes up in the body of a 30-year-old (Jennifer Garner) with all that she ever wished for! She is the editor of a magazine, and learns that in high school she was the leader of the six chicks.

Jenna goes to see Matt, but to her disappointment finds that they are no longer best friends. Jenna's life is not as good as it seems: she doesn't speak to her parents, she is feared by employees, and because of her the magazine may close. Being 30 isn't as great as she'd hoped!

Though the end is predictable, Garner gives a very good, funny performance and you get to see a different side of her than on "Alias." No one lights up the screen like Garner.