Mean Girls This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

In this cute teen chick flick, Lindsay Lohan plays new girl Cady Heron, the girl who has no idea what her new school is like, who seems constantly confused about where to go and whom to hang out with. And why is she so clueless? Well, Cady grew up in Africa and has been home-schooled. This is her first taste of public school.

Cady is beginning her junior year, and the first day is so overwhelming. She meets two very out-there classmates who are obviously unpopular. At lunch, Cady chooses to sit with three girls who seem to have perfect lives. These are the ones who are always creating fashion trends, and never have a bad hair day. In fact, they're so perfect they're called The Plastics.

Cady, of course, is forced to choose where she will fall in the pyramid of popularity. But, in her plot to expose the popular clique as the mean, superficial girls they are and learn their many secrets, she becomes her own arch enemy, a Mean Girl.

From there, the movie takes many twists and turns while Cady fights to win the boy of her dreams and destroy the clique that created her. This is where the true fun of the movie is, watching how high-school girls react - with revenge! So, grab the gang and make it a girls' night out.

NA-NAA said...
i love dis movie

sarsar said...
May 11, 2009 at 3:42 pm:
I LOVE THAT MOVE