The Prince and Me This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Starring Julia Stiles, "The Prince and Me" is enchantng as well as beautiful. It is definitely made for a female audience, as sentimental feelings linger after it ends. It is very much a Cinderella, happily-ever-after type of story.

It begins by comparing the lives of a hard-working, Wisconsin farm girl and the young, handsome prince of Denmark (Luke Mably). Paige Morgan (Stiles) is a dedicated and focused young woman eagerly studying for a medical career. The prince comes to Wisconsin to avoid the insane paparazzi and media that intrude on his life. They meet at college, and at first despise each other.

Stiles gives a brilliant performance and not only portrays the magic of falling in love, but of falling in love with a handsome prince. This movie shows the importance of taking a few risks for love. It is an excellent movie, and a first pick as an awesome "chick flick."

annkaykay2011 said...
Aug. 17, 2009 at 1:01 am
I agree with you, its a an amazing,
one of the top "chick flicks" out there.