The Bourne Supremacy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

"The Bourne Supremacy," adapted from the Robert Ludlum novel, is the sequel to the hugely popular "The Bourne Identity."

I was extremely impressed with this movie. It contains a gripping storyline that includes corruption, deceit and a little love story thrown in for good measure. The characters possess real human qualities. If you're looking for a sugar-coated plot and perfect characters, this movie is not for you.

Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) seems to be having some pretty difficult days. Damon does an excellent job of portraying a character filled with conflict and guilt. Julia Stiles has a small role but definitely leaves her mark. The movie, shot on location, also immerses the audience in the beautiful scenery of India, Italy, Germany and Russia.

This movie is essentially a cat and mouse game, so I suggest seeing "The Bourne Identity" before this sequel. If you're into movies with depth, incredible action sequences, and some of the best actors in the biz, this is a must-see. Trust me, it is money well spent.