Finding Neverland | Teen Ink

Finding Neverland MAG

Believe that movies can make your imagination and emotions soar! “Finding Neverland” is the most recent movie related to the classic Peter Pan. It’s not just magical for kids but for adults, too. It will grab your attention and bring it to another world.

Directed by Marc Foster, the story focuses on the author of Peter Pan, J.M. Barrie, played by Johnny Depp. Depp gives a phenomenal performance and is perfect for the part, as he is still somewhat of a kid. Barrie writes Peter Pan based on events that happened in his life.

One quiet day in London in 1904, Barrie is in Kensington Gardens and meets a young widow (Kate Winslet) and her four boys whom he entertains and gets to know. After many long afternoons with them, he becomes a close family friend.

“Finding Neverland” is one of the best movies of its genre, and is definitely worth seeing. It should be remembered for a long time as a classic, and will be just as well known as Peter Pan - a story about a boy who didn’t want to grow up.

i love this so much!